Smart Assessments That Move Beyond Standardized Testing
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Linda Darling-Hammond, Ed.D
Join us as we look beyond standardized testing to identify ways that teachers can more accurately assess student progress in the current climate.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 17, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Linda Darling-Hammond, Ed.D. Emeritus Professor at Stanford University and author of several books, including Getting Teacher Evaluation Right Faculty Director for the Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media