Smart Assessments That Move Beyond Standardized Testing
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Linda Darling-Hammond, Ed.D
Join us as we look beyond standardized testing to identify ways that teachers can more accurately assess student progress in the current climate.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 17, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Linda Darling-Hammond, Ed.D. Emeritus Professor at Stanford University and author of several books, including Getting Teacher Evaluation Right Faculty Director for the Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media