Smart Assessments That Move Beyond Standardized Testing
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Linda Darling-Hammond, Ed.D
Join us as we look beyond standardized testing to identify ways that teachers can more accurately assess student progress in the current climate.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 17, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Linda Darling-Hammond, Ed.D. Emeritus Professor at Stanford University and author of several books, including Getting Teacher Evaluation Right Faculty Director for the Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media