Rethinking Why Do We Do Professional Development for Educators?
Nancy Blair.Mark E. Weston, Kate Wolfe
As we talk about how to improve professional development for educators, our guest asks a simple, but potent, question that leads to some powerful insights.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media