Smart New Ways to Use Technology in Science Class
Larry Ferlazzo with Erin Bridges Bird and Peggy Harte
In this episode, our guests share smart ways to teach science with technology while avoiding the pitfalls.
Share 992 0
March 10, 2019 Classroom Q & A
Erin Bridges Bird is a former high school science teacher and is currently a Ph.D. Candidate in Science Education at the University of California, Davis. She investigates students’ science learning outcomes during their participation in authentic environmental science research, such as students monitoring bird and pollinator populations on school campuses. Peggy Harte has been a teacher for over 20 years. She works as an elementary science specialist in the central valley of California and as an innovation fellow at the UC Davis Center for Community and Citizen Science.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media