Smart New Ways to Use Technology in Science Class
Larry Ferlazzo with Erin Bridges Bird and Peggy Harte
In this episode, our guests share smart ways to teach science with technology while avoiding the pitfalls.
Share 993 0
March 10, 2019 Classroom Q & A
Erin Bridges Bird is a former high school science teacher and is currently a Ph.D. Candidate in Science Education at the University of California, Davis. She investigates students’ science learning outcomes during their participation in authentic environmental science research, such as students monitoring bird and pollinator populations on school campuses. Peggy Harte has been a teacher for over 20 years. She works as an elementary science specialist in the central valley of California and as an innovation fellow at the UC Davis Center for Community and Citizen Science.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media