Crafting Intriguing Questions That Drive Deeper Learning
Mike Janatovich, Erik Francis
What is the difference between higher order thinking and depth of knowledge? How can the right questionsdrive each of these?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 20.8K 0
August 19, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Erik Francis is the owner and lead professional education specialist for Maverik Education LLC, providing professional development, guidance, and support in teaching and learning for cognitive rigor. He is author of the new book, Now That’s a Good Question! How to Promote Cognitive Rigor Through Classroom Questioning (ASCD). Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media