Smart Tips for Working with Substitute Teachers
Larry Ferlazzo with Roxanna Elden, Rachael George
Working with substitute teachers can be challenging for teachers, substitutes,and students. Our guests share their experiences and best advice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
March 17, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Roxanna Elden is a National Board Certified high school teacher, a speaker, and an author. Her book, See Me After Class: Advice for Teachers by Teachers, is widely used as a tool for teacher training and retention. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media