Smart Tips for Working with Substitute Teachers
Larry Ferlazzo with Roxanna Elden, Rachael George
Working with substitute teachers can be challenging for teachers, substitutes,and students. Our guests share their experiences and best advice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
March 17, 2018 Classroom Q and A
Roxanna Elden is a National Board Certified high school teacher, a speaker, and an author. Her book, See Me After Class: Advice for Teachers by Teachers, is widely used as a tool for teacher training and retention. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media