Smart Tips for Working with Substitute Teachers
Larry Ferlazzo with Roxanna Elden, Rachael George
Working with substitute teachers can be challenging for teachers, substitutes,and students. Our guests share their experiences and best advice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
March 17, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Roxanna Elden is a National Board Certified high school teacher, a speaker, and an author. Her book, See Me After Class: Advice for Teachers by Teachers, is widely used as a tool for teacher training and retention. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media