Smart Uses of Snow Days: Play Day, Genius Day or Catch Up?
Sharon Plantewith Nathan Stevens,Susan Bearden, and Alex J Podchaski
What are the reasonable expectations and smart uses of missed school days due to weather?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 3, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. He has created his own makerspace for Pre-service Teachers. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media