Smart Ways to Integrate Student Reflection into Student Assessment
Myron Dueck with Matt Wachel
Our guest turns conventional student assessment upside down. Join us as he shares a practical strategy to more effectively evaluate student progress.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
October 13, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Myron Dueck is a vice principal and teacher in School District 67 in British Columbia, Canada. He is the author of ASCD published book Grading Smarter, Not Harder: Assessment Strategies That Motivate Kids and Help Them Learn. Myron will be speaking at ASCD’s upcoming Conference on Educational Leadership beginning on October 27th. Host and ASCD Emerging Leader Matt Wachel is an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media