Smart Ways to Integrate Student Reflection into Student Assessment
Myron Dueck with Matt Wachel
Our guest turns conventional student assessment upside down. Join us as he shares a practical strategy to more effectively evaluate student progress.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
October 13, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Myron Dueck is a vice principal and teacher in School District 67 in British Columbia, Canada. He is the author of ASCD published book Grading Smarter, Not Harder: Assessment Strategies That Motivate Kids and Help Them Learn. Myron will be speaking at ASCD’s upcoming Conference on Educational Leadership beginning on October 27th. Host and ASCD Emerging Leader Matt Wachel is an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media