Smarter Policy Decisions: Solving the Student Cell Phone Dilemma
Gail Connelly with Keith Krueger
Our topic is whether schools should allow the use of cell phones by students during school. In today’s world, most parents want their kids to be wired. What should your school policy be?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Keith R. Krueger is CEO of the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN), a U.S. nonprofit organization that serves as the voice of K-12 technology leaders, especially school district CTO’s, who use technology strategically to improve teaching and learning.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media