Smarter Policy Decisions: Solving the Student Cell Phone Dilemma
Gail Connelly with Keith Krueger
Our topic is whether schools should allow the use of cell phones by students during school. In today’s world, most parents want their kids to be wired. What should your school policy be?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Keith R. Krueger is CEO of the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN), a U.S. nonprofit organization that serves as the voice of K-12 technology leaders, especially school district CTO’s, who use technology strategically to improve teaching and learning.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media