Smarter Policy Decisions: Solving the Student Cell Phone Dilemma
Gail Connelly with Keith Krueger
Our topic is whether schools should allow the use of cell phones by students during school. In today’s world, most parents want their kids to be wired. What should your school policy be?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Keith R. Krueger is CEO of the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN), a U.S. nonprofit organization that serves as the voice of K-12 technology leaders, especially school district CTO’s, who use technology strategically to improve teaching and learning.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media