So We Are in the 21st Century: How Has Teaching Changed?
Harvey Alvy, Nancy Blair, and Shawn Thomas
Join us as we pause and assess the extent to which teaching has changed almost two decades into the 21st century.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 356 0
February 19, 2019 EdChat Radio
Shawn Thomas is in her 20th year of teaching in the largest county in Georgia. She has taught Kindergarten, Second and Third Grade, and ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) K-5. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Harvey Alvy is Professor Emeritus at Eastern Washington University, where he received the Faculty Achievement Award for Teaching Excellence. His most recent book is Fighting for Change in Your School: How to Avoid Fads and Focus on Substance.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media