So What’s Wrong With Flipping the Classroom? Lots…
Steven Anderson with Marty Creech, M.A.
Welcome to episode #2 of EdTech Radio with Steven Anderson. In this segment Steve looks at the downside of flipping the classroom and explain why he is not a fan of flipping.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 26, 2013 EdTech Radio
Marty Creech, M.A. Instructional Media, is a District Instructional Technologist for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School System in NC. A national board certified teacher, Marty spent 9years in middle school science classrooms where his focus was teaching students with Project Based Learning with a great focus on technology integration.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media