So What’s Wrong With Flipping the Classroom? Lots…
Steven Anderson with Marty Creech, M.A.
Welcome to episode #2 of EdTech Radio with Steven Anderson. In this segment Steve looks at the downside of flipping the classroom and explain why he is not a fan of flipping.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 26, 2013 EdTech Radio
Marty Creech, M.A. Instructional Media, is a District Instructional Technologist for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School System in NC. A national board certified teacher, Marty spent 9years in middle school science classrooms where his focus was teaching students with Project Based Learning with a great focus on technology integration.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media