So What’s Wrong With Flipping the Classroom? Lots…
Steven Anderson with Marty Creech, M.A.
Welcome to episode #2 of EdTech Radio with Steven Anderson. In this segment Steve looks at the downside of flipping the classroom and explain why he is not a fan of flipping.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 26, 2013 EdTech Radio
Marty Creech, M.A. Instructional Media, is a District Instructional Technologist for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School System in NC. A national board certified teacher, Marty spent 9years in middle school science classrooms where his focus was teaching students with Project Based Learning with a great focus on technology integration.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media