So What’s Wrong With Flipping the Classroom? Lots…
Steven Anderson with Marty Creech, M.A.
Welcome to episode #2 of EdTech Radio with Steven Anderson. In this segment Steve looks at the downside of flipping the classroom and explain why he is not a fan of flipping.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 26, 2013 EdTech Radio
Marty Creech, M.A. Instructional Media, is a District Instructional Technologist for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School System in NC. A national board certified teacher, Marty spent 9years in middle school science classrooms where his focus was teaching students with Project Based Learning with a great focus on technology integration.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media