So What’s Wrong With Flipping the Classroom? Lots…
Steven Anderson with Marty Creech, M.A.
Welcome to episode #2 of EdTech Radio with Steven Anderson. In this segment Steve looks at the downside of flipping the classroom and explain why he is not a fan of flipping.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 26, 2013 EdTech Radio
Marty Creech, M.A. Instructional Media, is a District Instructional Technologist for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School System in NC. A national board certified teacher, Marty spent 9years in middle school science classrooms where his focus was teaching students with Project Based Learning with a great focus on technology integration.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media