Social-Emotional Learning: Prerequisite for All Learning?
Rae Pica withEllen Booth Church, Dr. Katherine (Kate) Zinsser, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
Our guests agree that social-emotional learning is a prerequisite to all learning. How is social-emotional learning developed? What are the key competencies and challenges? What are some practical ways to teach social-emotional skills in the classroom?
#edchat #teaching #edreform #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media