Social-Emotional Learning: Prerequisite for All Learning?
Rae Pica withEllen Booth Church, Dr. Katherine (Kate) Zinsser, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
Our guests agree that social-emotional learning is a prerequisite to all learning. How is social-emotional learning developed? What are the key competencies and challenges? What are some practical ways to teach social-emotional skills in the classroom?
#edchat #teaching #edreform #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media