Social-Emotional Learning: Prerequisite for All Learning?
Rae Pica withEllen Booth Church, Dr. Katherine (Kate) Zinsser, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
Our guests agree that social-emotional learning is a prerequisite to all learning. How is social-emotional learning developed? What are the key competencies and challenges? What are some practical ways to teach social-emotional skills in the classroom?
#edchat #teaching #edreform #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media