Solutions to the Biggest Challenges Science Teachers Face
Larry Ferlazzo with Al Gonzalez, Mike Janatovich, Anne Jolly and Camie Walker.
|Our panel weighs in on the challenges science teachers face, and smart strategies to address them.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.4K 0
October 13, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Al Gonzalez is a 6th grade Science Teacher working at Chimacum Middle School. He is an Early Adolescent Generalist National Board Certified Teacher who has been teaching kids in grades 4 through 8 for the past 25 years. Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader. Anne Jolly taught 8th grade science for 16 years and, during that time, was selected Alabama Teacher of the Year. She writes STEM curriculum, books, articles, website materials, and a MiddleWeb STEM blog. Camie Walker is an elementary science teacher at John Murdy Elementary School in Garden Grove, California, and is a member of the Instructional Leadership Corps, a collaboration among the California Teachers Association, the Stanford center for Opportunity Policy in Education and the National Board Resource Center at Stanford.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media