Solving the Biggest Problems in Creating High Quality Units
Amanda Koonlaba, Ed.S.with Jay McTighe
Join us as we deconstruct the hazards of teaching to the test and examine alternatives.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 19.1K 0
July 28, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jay McTighe has coauthored 14 books, including the award-winning and best-selling Understanding by Design series and Essential Questions: Opening Doors to Student Understanding, with Grant Wiggins. His books have been translated into 14 languages. ASCD Emerging Leader and host Amanda Koonlaba, Ed.S., NBCT, is a teacher, artist, and writer.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media