Solving the Biggest Problems Math Teachers Face
Larry Ferlazzo with Makeda Brome, Pia Hansen
Math can be difficult to teach and learn. Our guests offer strategies to make teaching math easier.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
December 23, 2016 Classroom Q and A
Makeda Brome is currently completing her 7th year as a math teacher at Lincoln Park Academy in Ft. Pierce, Florida. She is also a teacher leader in my school district and a Florida Teacher Leader Fellow for the state. Pia Hansen is the Director of Professional Development for the Math Learning Center. She spends her day with teachers and their students, coaching and nurturing best practices.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media