Solving the Biggest Problems Math Teachers Face
Larry Ferlazzo with Makeda Brome, Pia Hansen
Math can be difficult to teach and learn. Our guests offer strategies to make teaching math easier.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
December 23, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Makeda Brome is currently completing her 7th year as a math teacher at Lincoln Park Academy in Ft. Pierce, Florida. She is also a teacher leader in my school district and a Florida Teacher Leader Fellow for the state. Pia Hansen is the Director of Professional Development for the Math Learning Center. She spends her day with teachers and their students, coaching and nurturing best practices.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media