Solving the Biggest Problems Math Teachers Face
Larry Ferlazzo with Makeda Brome, Pia Hansen
Math can be difficult to teach and learn. Our guests offer strategies to make teaching math easier.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
December 23, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Makeda Brome is currently completing her 7th year as a math teacher at Lincoln Park Academy in Ft. Pierce, Florida. She is also a teacher leader in my school district and a Florida Teacher Leader Fellow for the state. Pia Hansen is the Director of Professional Development for the Math Learning Center. She spends her day with teachers and their students, coaching and nurturing best practices.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media