Solving the Biggest Problems Math Teachers Face
Larry Ferlazzo with Makeda Brome, Pia Hansen
Math can be difficult to teach and learn. Our guests offer strategies to make teaching math easier.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
December 23, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Makeda Brome is currently completing her 7th year as a math teacher at Lincoln Park Academy in Ft. Pierce, Florida. She is also a teacher leader in my school district and a Florida Teacher Leader Fellow for the state. Pia Hansen is the Director of Professional Development for the Math Learning Center. She spends her day with teachers and their students, coaching and nurturing best practices.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media