Sometimes Growth Is Ugly, Embarrassing, and Hurtful
Jon Harper with DonWettrick
I learned a valuable lesson from one of my students. The learning process was ugly, embarrassing and hurtful, but in the end, we both ended up in a better place.
Related BlogPost: I’m Offended!
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media