Sometimes Growth Is Ugly, Embarrassing, and Hurtful
Jon Harper with DonWettrick
I learned a valuable lesson from one of my students. The learning process was ugly, embarrassing and hurtful, but in the end, we both ended up in a better place.
Related BlogPost: I’m Offended!
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media