Sometimes Growth Is Ugly, Embarrassing, and Hurtful
Jon Harper with DonWettrick
I learned a valuable lesson from one of my students. The learning process was ugly, embarrassing and hurtful, but in the end, we both ended up in a better place.
Related BlogPost: I’m Offended!
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media