Sometimes Growth Is Ugly, Embarrassing, and Hurtful
Jon Harper with DonWettrick
I learned a valuable lesson from one of my students. The learning process was ugly, embarrassing and hurtful, but in the end, we both ended up in a better place.
Related BlogPost: I’m Offended!
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media