Sparking Creativity and Curiosity in Students and Schools
Molly McMahon, Marshal Conley, Charles Shryock,Dan Ryder
In this episode, our guests talk about the creativity and curiosity theme they will be leading during Connected Educator Month.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.6K 0
October 2, 2015 Connected Educators
Molly McMahon is a Program Lead at IDEO, running The Teachers Guild initiative and is strategist for new education ventures. Marshal Conley is a senior technical assistance consultant at the American Institutes for Research (AIR). He is the Project Director for the Connected Educator Month Initiative, and the Deputy Project Director for the Future Ready Leaders project with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Educational Technology (OET). Charles Shryock is a member of the Teachers Guild, and works as the Director of Faculty Development at Bishop McNamara High School in Maryland. Dan Ryder is an Educator, improviser, and design thinker.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media