Spotlight on a Fifth-Grade Flipped Mastery Class
Jon Bergmann withChris Mangan
Today we talk with a fifth-grade teacher who is using a flipped mastery model. Tune in to learn the how he makes the approach work with young kids.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
May 12, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Chris Mangan is a 5th grade teacher at Cetronia Elementary School in Parkland School District. He is in his 4th year of implementing mastery based learning in his flipped math class using the flex model.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media