Spotlight on a Fifth-Grade Flipped Mastery Class
Jon Bergmann withChris Mangan
Today we talk with a fifth-grade teacher who is using a flipped mastery model. Tune in to learn the how he makes the approach work with young kids.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
May 12, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Chris Mangan is a 5th grade teacher at Cetronia Elementary School in Parkland School District. He is in his 4th year of implementing mastery based learning in his flipped math class using the flex model.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media