Spotlight on a Fifth-Grade Flipped Mastery Class
Jon Bergmann withChris Mangan
Today we talk with a fifth-grade teacher who is using a flipped mastery model. Tune in to learn the how he makes the approach work with young kids.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
May 12, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Chris Mangan is a 5th grade teacher at Cetronia Elementary School in Parkland School District. He is in his 4th year of implementing mastery based learning in his flipped math class using the flex model.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media