Spotlight on a Fifth-Grade Flipped Mastery Class
Jon Bergmann withChris Mangan
Today we talk with a fifth-grade teacher who is using a flipped mastery model. Tune in to learn the how he makes the approach work with young kids.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
May 12, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Chris Mangan is a 5th grade teacher at Cetronia Elementary School in Parkland School District. He is in his 4th year of implementing mastery based learning in his flipped math class using the flex model.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media