Spotlight on a Fifth-Grade Flipped Mastery Class
Jon Bergmann withChris Mangan
Today we talk with a fifth-grade teacher who is using a flipped mastery model. Tune in to learn the how he makes the approach work with young kids.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
May 12, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Chris Mangan is a 5th grade teacher at Cetronia Elementary School in Parkland School District. He is in his 4th year of implementing mastery based learning in his flipped math class using the flex model.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media