Spotlight on ISTE Ed Tech Coaches Network
Susan Bearden withLeslie Fagin
Join us aswe put a spotlight on ISTE’s Ed Tech Coaches Network and the activities they have planned for ISTE 2018.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 747 0
June 23, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Leslie Fagin is an instructional technology coach in Griffin, Georgia and works with secondary school teachers on effective technology integration. Leslie was a contributing author for Edumatch: Snapshot in Education 2016, recognized as the ISTE Edtech Coaches Network PLN Award Winner for 2017, and is a Google Certified Educator Level 1 and 2, Trainer, and Innovator. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN).
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media