Spotlight on ISTE Ed Tech Coaches Network
Susan Bearden withLeslie Fagin
Join us aswe put a spotlight on ISTE’s Ed Tech Coaches Network and the activities they have planned for ISTE 2018.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 748 0
June 23, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Leslie Fagin is an instructional technology coach in Griffin, Georgia and works with secondary school teachers on effective technology integration. Leslie was a contributing author for Edumatch: Snapshot in Education 2016, recognized as the ISTE Edtech Coaches Network PLN Award Winner for 2017, and is a Google Certified Educator Level 1 and 2, Trainer, and Innovator. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN).
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media