How You Can Use Robotics to Teach STEM and….
Susan M. Bearden with Leanna Prater andMargaret Weigel
Join us as we come to you from ISTE 2016 with a discussion about how robotics are being used to teach STEM and a variety of other subjects and skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
June 29, 2016 EdTechCHAT
Leanna Prater is the district trechnology resource teacher in Fayette County Schools in Lexington, Kentucky. Margaret Weigel is the senior marketing manager of Lego Education. Susan M. Bearden is the comoderator of #edtechchat and creater of @tweechmeApp. She is the author of Digital Citzenship: A Community-Based Approach.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media