How You Can Use Robotics to Teach STEM and….
Susan M. Bearden with Leanna Prater andMargaret Weigel
Join us as we come to you from ISTE 2016 with a discussion about how robotics are being used to teach STEM and a variety of other subjects and skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
June 29, 2016 EdTechCHAT
Leanna Prater is the district trechnology resource teacher in Fayette County Schools in Lexington, Kentucky. Margaret Weigel is the senior marketing manager of Lego Education. Susan M. Bearden is the comoderator of #edtechchat and creater of @tweechmeApp. She is the author of Digital Citzenship: A Community-Based Approach.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media