How You Can Use Robotics to Teach STEM and….
Susan M. Bearden with Leanna Prater andMargaret Weigel
Join us as we come to you from ISTE 2016 with a discussion about how robotics are being used to teach STEM and a variety of other subjects and skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
June 29, 2016 EdTechCHAT
Leanna Prater is the district trechnology resource teacher in Fayette County Schools in Lexington, Kentucky. Margaret Weigel is the senior marketing manager of Lego Education. Susan M. Bearden is the comoderator of #edtechchat and creater of @tweechmeApp. She is the author of Digital Citzenship: A Community-Based Approach.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media