Standardized Testing Boycott: Good Idea?
|The rebellion against standardized testing is expanding across the nation. Teachers are refusing to give the tests and parents are withdrawing their kids from the testing process. Is this a good idea? What’s on the downside?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 7, 2013 A Minute With Diane Ravitch
Diane Ravitch is a research professor of education at New York University and a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. Diane is the author of several books, including "The Death and Life of the Great American School System: How Testing and Choice Are Undermining Education" (2010).
More from Diane Ravitch
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media