Standardized Testing Boycott: Good Idea?
|The rebellion against standardized testing is expanding across the nation. Teachers are refusing to give the tests and parents are withdrawing their kids from the testing process. Is this a good idea? What’s on the downside?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 7, 2013 A Minute With Diane Ravitch
Diane Ravitch is a research professor of education at New York University and a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. Diane is the author of several books, including "The Death and Life of the Great American School System: How Testing and Choice Are Undermining Education" (2010).
More from Diane Ravitch
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media