Standardized Testing Boycott: Good Idea?
|The rebellion against standardized testing is expanding across the nation. Teachers are refusing to give the tests and parents are withdrawing their kids from the testing process. Is this a good idea? What’s on the downside?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 7, 2013 A Minute With Diane Ravitch
Diane Ravitch is a research professor of education at New York University and a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. Diane is the author of several books, including "The Death and Life of the Great American School System: How Testing and Choice Are Undermining Education" (2010).
More from Diane Ravitch
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media