Starting Too Early or Starting Too Late? What’s Right?
Maryann Harman with Carla Hannaford and Natalie Wickham
Research makes that case that even in the uterus an unborn child reacts to sound. There is evidence suggesting that exposing children to music as early as possible has many benefits. Tune in and discover what can be achieved by introducing music to children at a young age.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More: Visit Maryann Harman’s web site
More from Maryann Harman
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media