Starting Too Early or Starting Too Late? What’s Right?
Maryann Harman with Carla Hannaford and Natalie Wickham
Research makes that case that even in the uterus an unborn child reacts to sound. There is evidence suggesting that exposing children to music as early as possible has many benefits. Tune in and discover what can be achieved by introducing music to children at a young age.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More: Visit Maryann Harman’s web site
More from Maryann Harman
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media