Starting Too Early or Starting Too Late? What’s Right?
Maryann Harman with Carla Hannaford and Natalie Wickham
Research makes that case that even in the uterus an unborn child reacts to sound. There is evidence suggesting that exposing children to music as early as possible has many benefits. Tune in and discover what can be achieved by introducing music to children at a young age.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More: Visit Maryann Harman’s web site
More from Maryann Harman
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media