Staying Joyful and Positive When Challenges Show Up at School
Rosa Isiah with Dr. Lynell Powell
|These are challenging times for educators, so we invited Dr. Joy to come and share her recipe for staying positive no matter what comes our way.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
February 26, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Dr. Lynell Powell currently serves as a professional learning specialist with Virginia Beach City Public Schools. (drjoyblog.com). Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media