STEM to STEAM: Catalyzing Support Among Students and Peers
Pam Moran and Ira Socol with Jim Tiffin, Jr.
Our guest to is a change agent who is passionate about moving schools STEM to STEAM. In this segment he shares how he gets others to embrace the need for STEAM.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
May 27, 2014 ChangED
Jim Tiffin, Jr. serves as the Director of Academic Technology for the Harley School in Rochester, NY, with administrative and teaching responsibilities in K-12. He actively creates learning opportunities for students and teachers that combine STEAM, MakerEd, and PBL – project-, problem-, personal-, and passion-based learning.
More from Pam Moran
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media