STEM to STEAM: Catalyzing Support Among Students and Peers
Pam Moran and Ira Socol with Jim Tiffin, Jr.
Our guest to is a change agent who is passionate about moving schools STEM to STEAM. In this segment he shares how he gets others to embrace the need for STEAM.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
May 27, 2014 ChangED
Jim Tiffin, Jr. serves as the Director of Academic Technology for the Harley School in Rochester, NY, with administrative and teaching responsibilities in K-12. He actively creates learning opportunities for students and teachers that combine STEAM, MakerEd, and PBL – project-, problem-, personal-, and passion-based learning.
More from Pam Moran
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media