STEM to STEAM: Catalyzing Support Among Students and Peers
Pam Moran and Ira Socol with Jim Tiffin, Jr.
Our guest to is a change agent who is passionate about moving schools STEM to STEAM. In this segment he shares how he gets others to embrace the need for STEAM.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
May 27, 2014 ChangED
Jim Tiffin, Jr. serves as the Director of Academic Technology for the Harley School in Rochester, NY, with administrative and teaching responsibilities in K-12. He actively creates learning opportunities for students and teachers that combine STEAM, MakerEd, and PBL – project-, problem-, personal-, and passion-based learning.
More from Pam Moran
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media