Step Away from the Front of the Room and Let the Learning Happen
Jon Bergmann and Mary Sleasman
In this segment a teacher walks us through how she slowly gave up control, flipped her class and just let the learning happen.
Follow on Twitter: @jonbergmann
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
August 8, 2013 EdTech Radio
Mary Sleasman currently teaches in the Creighton School District, located in Phoenix Arizona. She has experience in teaching preschool through third grade and has worked with a variety of student populations including ELL, special needs and gifted.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media