Step Away from the Front of the Room and Let the Learning Happen
Jon Bergmann and Mary Sleasman
In this segment a teacher walks us through how she slowly gave up control, flipped her class and just let the learning happen.
Follow on Twitter: @jonbergmann
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
August 8, 2013 EdTech Radio
Mary Sleasman currently teaches in the Creighton School District, located in Phoenix Arizona. She has experience in teaching preschool through third grade and has worked with a variety of student populations including ELL, special needs and gifted.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media