Step Away from the Front of the Room and Let the Learning Happen
Jon Bergmann and Mary Sleasman
In this segment a teacher walks us through how she slowly gave up control, flipped her class and just let the learning happen.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
August 8, 2013 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Mary Sleasman currently teaches in the Creighton School District, located in Phoenix Arizona. She has experience in teaching preschool through third grade and has worked with a variety of student populations including ELL, special needs and gifted.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media