Stop the Bleed: How to Handle Life-Threatening Bleeding
Donna Mazyck withElizabeth Paquette andDavid King
This special episode is part of a national initiative to train emergency responders and bystanders to stop life-threatening bleeding and save lives.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Christine Tuck MS, BSN, RN, NCSN, Linda Kalekas
Share 1.3K 0
December 4, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Elizabeth Paquette is a graduate of Fitchburg State University and the school nurse at Malden Catholic High School for the past 15 years. She is a member of the National Association of School Nurses (NASN) and current Chair for the Private and Parochial School Nurses. David King is an acute care surgeon with military combact experience at the Massachuesetts General Hospital Center and an assistant professor of surgery at Harvard Medical School.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media