Straight A’s Are Not Enough: Teaching Kids to Be Excellent Students
Vicki Davis with Judy Fishel
We often tell students to pay attention and study for the test. Yet, we rarely teach kids how to be great students. Our guest provide a road map to help.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
October 6, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Judy Fishel is an award winning teacher, now retired, whoÂ has just published her book, Straight A’s Are Not Enough: Breakthroughs in Learning for College Students. Howard Gardner says While this survey of best practices in learning is targeted to college students, its recommendations are useful for learners of all ages.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media