Straight A’s Are Not Enough: Teaching Kids to Be Excellent Students
Vicki Davis with Judy Fishel
We often tell students to pay attention and study for the test. Yet, we rarely teach kids how to be great students. Our guest provide a road map to help.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
October 6, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Judy Fishel is an award winning teacher, now retired, whoÂ has just published her book, Straight A’s Are Not Enough: Breakthroughs in Learning for College Students. Howard Gardner says While this survey of best practices in learning is targeted to college students, its recommendations are useful for learners of all ages.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media