Straight A’s Are Not Enough: Teaching Kids to Be Excellent Students
Vicki Davis with Judy Fishel
We often tell students to pay attention and study for the test. Yet, we rarely teach kids how to be great students. Our guest provide a road map to help.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
October 6, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Judy Fishel is an award winning teacher, now retired, whoÂ has just published her book, Straight A’s Are Not Enough: Breakthroughs in Learning for College Students. Howard Gardner says While this survey of best practices in learning is targeted to college students, its recommendations are useful for learners of all ages.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media