Strategies for Encouraging the Adoption of Education Technology
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Ashleigh Buie
In this segment we review highlights and offer commentary on the 1/7/14 #Edchat about driving adoption of education technology.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 14, 2014 EdChat Radio
Ashleigh Buie in her 6th year teaching at Hamlet Middle School in Hamlet NC. Her passion is Social Studies, which she is currently teaching 7th grade, but I am also certified to teach English language arts. Twitter id: @ashleighbuie Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media