Strategies for Encouraging the Adoption of Education Technology
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Ashleigh Buie
In this segment we review highlights and offer commentary on the 1/7/14 #Edchat about driving adoption of education technology.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 14, 2014 EdChat Radio
Ashleigh Buie in her 6th year teaching at Hamlet Middle School in Hamlet NC. Her passion is Social Studies, which she is currently teaching 7th grade, but I am also certified to teach English language arts. Twitter id: @ashleighbuie Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media