Strategies for Encouraging the Adoption of Education Technology
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Ashleigh Buie
In this segment we review highlights and offer commentary on the 1/7/14 #Edchat about driving adoption of education technology.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 14, 2014 EdChat Radio
Ashleigh Buie in her 6th year teaching at Hamlet Middle School in Hamlet NC. Her passion is Social Studies, which she is currently teaching 7th grade, but I am also certified to teach English language arts. Twitter id: @ashleighbuie Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media