Strategies for Serving Special Needs Students As Budgets Tighten
John Musso with David J. Peterson, Ed. D.
Budgets have been cut, but the legal and social mandate to serve special needs students remains. How are school districts managing this dilemma? Our guest provides insight into how this problem is being managed in the trenches.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media