Strategies for Supporting Dual Language Learners
Jerlean Daniel and Rae Pica with Karen Nemeth, Ed.M.
The ability to teach dual language learners is becoming increasing important as our demographics shift across the nation. In this segment our guest clarifies misconceptions on the topic and shares practical strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Visit the NAEYC Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media