Strategies for Supporting Dual Language Learners
Jerlean Daniel and Rae Pica with Karen Nemeth, Ed.M.
The ability to teach dual language learners is becoming increasing important as our demographics shift across the nation. In this segment our guest clarifies misconceptions on the topic and shares practical strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Visit the NAEYC Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media