Strategies for Supporting Dual Language Learners
Jerlean Daniel and Rae Pica with Karen Nemeth, Ed.M.
The ability to teach dual language learners is becoming increasing important as our demographics shift across the nation. In this segment our guest clarifies misconceptions on the topic and shares practical strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Visit the NAEYC Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media