Strategies for Teaching the Students Who Challenge Us
Chaunte Garrett with Jeffrey Benson
Teaching challenging students comes with the territory of any classroom. Our guest offers strategies for dealing with students who push the limits of our skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 17.9K 1
August 18, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jeffrey Benson has worked in almost every school context, as a teacher and administrator. He is currently a consultant and author of the ASCD books Hanging In: Strategies for Teaching the Students Who Challenge Us Most and Ten Steps to Managing Change In Schools: How do we take initiatives from goals to actions? Host Chaunte Garrett is the chief academic officer for Rocky Mount Preparatory Schools, an education consultant, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media