Strategies for Teaching the Students Who Challenge Us
Chaunte Garrett with Jeffrey Benson
Teaching challenging students comes with the territory of any classroom. Our guest offers strategies for dealing with students who push the limits of our skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 17.9K 1
August 18, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jeffrey Benson has worked in almost every school context, as a teacher and administrator. He is currently a consultant and author of the ASCD books Hanging In: Strategies for Teaching the Students Who Challenge Us Most and Ten Steps to Managing Change In Schools: How do we take initiatives from goals to actions? Host Chaunte Garrett is the chief academic officer for Rocky Mount Preparatory Schools, an education consultant, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media