Strategies for Teaching the Students Who Challenge Us
Chaunte Garrett with Jeffrey Benson
Teaching challenging students comes with the territory of any classroom. Our guest offers strategies for dealing with students who push the limits of our skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 17.9K 1
August 18, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jeffrey Benson has worked in almost every school context, as a teacher and administrator. He is currently a consultant and author of the ASCD books Hanging In: Strategies for Teaching the Students Who Challenge Us Most and Ten Steps to Managing Change In Schools: How do we take initiatives from goals to actions? Host Chaunte Garrett is the chief academic officer for Rocky Mount Preparatory Schools, an education consultant, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media