Strategies for Teaching the Students Who Challenge Us
Chaunte Garrett with Jeffrey Benson
Teaching challenging students comes with the territory of any classroom. Our guest offers strategies for dealing with students who push the limits of our skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 17.9K 0
August 18, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jeffrey Benson has worked in almost every school context, as a teacher and administrator. He is currently a consultant and author of the ASCD books Hanging In: Strategies for Teaching the Students Who Challenge Us Most and Ten Steps to Managing Change In Schools: How do we take initiatives from goals to actions? Host Chaunte Garrett is the chief academic officer for Rocky Mount Preparatory Schools, an education consultant, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media