Student-Centric Teaching: Benefits, Barriers, Best Practices
Nancy Blair, Dennis Dill, Kay Stephen
In this segment from the 11/05/13 #Edchat, we put a spotlight in student centered teaching and examine what is required to make it work.
Edchat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 12, 2013 EdTech Radio
Dennis Dill is a Social Studies teacher for 12 years at McKeel Academy of Technology in Lakeland, Florida. Kay Stephen is an award winning secondary school science teacher in Ottawa, Canada. She is dedicated to inquiry-based learning because of the excitement and critical thinking skills it inspires in her students. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media