Student-Centric Teaching: Benefits, Barriers, Best Practices
Nancy Blair, Dennis Dill, Kay Stephen
In this segment from the 11/05/13 #Edchat, we put a spotlight in student centered teaching and examine what is required to make it work.
Edchat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 12, 2013 EdTech Radio
Dennis Dill is a Social Studies teacher for 12 years at McKeel Academy of Technology in Lakeland, Florida. Kay Stephen is an award winning secondary school science teacher in Ottawa, Canada. She is dedicated to inquiry-based learning because of the excitement and critical thinking skills it inspires in her students. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media