Student-Centric Teaching: Benefits, Barriers, Best Practices
Nancy Blair, Dennis Dill, Kay Stephen
In this segment from the 11/05/13 #Edchat, we put a spotlight in student centered teaching and examine what is required to make it work.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
November 12, 2013 EdChat Radio
Dennis Dill is a Social Studies teacher for 12 years at McKeel Academy of Technology in Lakeland, Florida. Kay Stephen is an award winning secondary school science teacher in Ottawa, Canada. She is dedicated to inquiry-based learning because of the excitement and critical thinking skills it inspires in her students. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media