Student-Centric Teaching: Benefits, Barriers, Best Practices
Nancy Blair, Dennis Dill, Kay Stephen
In this segment from the 11/05/13 #Edchat, we put a spotlight in student centered teaching and examine what is required to make it work.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
November 12, 2013 EdChat Radio
Dennis Dill is a Social Studies teacher for 12 years at McKeel Academy of Technology in Lakeland, Florida. Kay Stephen is an award winning secondary school science teacher in Ottawa, Canada. She is dedicated to inquiry-based learning because of the excitement and critical thinking skills it inspires in her students. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media