Student Engagement Versus Student Compliance: How Much Does It Really Matter?
Larry Ferlazzo withDebbie Silver, Dr. Bryan Harris
In this segment we take a closer look at student engagement and how to do it successfully.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
November 26, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Debbie Silver is an award-winning teacher, an internationally known presenter and humorist, an author of numerous books and educational journal articles, and a passionate advocate for students, teachers, and parents. Dr. Bryan Harris is the Director of Professional Development & Public Relations for the Casa Grande (Arizona) Elementary School District. He is the author of 3 highly-acclaimed books from Routledge and a popular keynote speaker and workshop leader who focuses on the topics of student engagement, classroom management, and brain-based learning.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media