Student Food Allergies: What Every Educator Needs to Know
Rae Pica with Harvey L. Leo, MD, Nicole Smith, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
Food allergies can be deadly. Considering that accidental ingestion or exposure occurs most often at school, where one in five children with food allergies will have a reaction — and that teachers and childcare providers have limited medical experience — it’s a topic every educator needs to know something about.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media