Student Food Allergies: What Every Educator Needs to Know
Rae Pica with Harvey L. Leo, MD, Nicole Smith, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
Food allergies can be deadly. Considering that accidental ingestion or exposure occurs most often at school, where one in five children with food allergies will have a reaction — and that teachers and childcare providers have limited medical experience — it’s a topic every educator needs to know something about.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media