Student Interns Take Over a School’s Social Media Strategy and Rock It
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Melissa Emler, Mikailah, Sam, and Emily
In this segment we talk with a team from a school that trusted students to manage the school’s social media sites.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
June 16, 2014 Creating Positive School Culture
Melissa Emler is a PK-12 principal in Southwest Wisconsin. Previously she taught English and special education. Melissa’s passion is to inspire her students and staff to create something they are proud of and when they do that, they meet her expectations! Joining Melissa are her social media intern students, Mikailah, Sam, and Emily.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media