Student Interns Take Over a School’s Social Media Strategy and Rock It
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Melissa Emler, Mikailah, Sam, and Emily
In this segment we talk with a team from a school that trusted students to manage the school’s social media sites.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
June 16, 2014 Creating Positive School Culture
Melissa Emler is a PK-12 principal in Southwest Wisconsin. Previously she taught English and special education. Melissa’s passion is to inspire her students and staff to create something they are proud of and when they do that, they meet her expectations! Joining Melissa are her social media intern students, Mikailah, Sam, and Emily.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media