Student Abuse of Over the Counter Drugs: What You Need to Know
Donna Mazyck with Peggy McKibbin, Nichole Bobo
Studies show that abuse of prescription and OTC medicines is a problem among today’s teens. Teens might abuse OTC cough medicine because it is affordable and easily available. Today, roughly one out of three teenagers know someone who has abused OTC cough medicine to get high. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
December 11, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Peggy McKibbin, is a member of National Association of School Nurses (NASN), with nearly 15 years’ experience as a school nurse, and currently at Polytech High School in Woodside, Delaware. Nichole Bobo is the current Project-Manager of CDC three-year funded immunization project focused on determining knowledge, attitudes and beliefs of school nurses.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media