Student Abuse of Over the Counter Drugs: What You Need to Know
Donna Mazyck with Peggy McKibbin, Nichole Bobo
Studies show that abuse of prescription and OTC medicines is a problem among today’s teens. Teens might abuse OTC cough medicine because it is affordable and easily available. Today, roughly one out of three teenagers know someone who has abused OTC cough medicine to get high. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
December 11, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Peggy McKibbin, is a member of National Association of School Nurses (NASN), with nearly 15 years’ experience as a school nurse, and currently at Polytech High School in Woodside, Delaware. Nichole Bobo is the current Project-Manager of CDC three-year funded immunization project focused on determining knowledge, attitudes and beliefs of school nurses.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media