Student Abuse of Over the Counter Drugs: What You Need to Know
Donna Mazyck with Peggy McKibbin, Nichole Bobo
Studies show that abuse of prescription and OTC medicines is a problem among today’s teens. Teens might abuse OTC cough medicine because it is affordable and easily available. Today, roughly one out of three teenagers know someone who has abused OTC cough medicine to get high. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
December 11, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Peggy McKibbin, is a member of National Association of School Nurses (NASN), with nearly 15 years’ experience as a school nurse, and currently at Polytech High School in Woodside, Delaware. Nichole Bobo is the current Project-Manager of CDC three-year funded immunization project focused on determining knowledge, attitudes and beliefs of school nurses.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media