Student Tech Teams: Inside an Authentic Learning Experience
Susan M. Bearden withJenn Scheffer
We talk with a group of students and their teacher about how their work on a school help desk is creating some exceptional learning experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
March 16, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Jenn Scheffer is the Instructional Technology Specialist and Mobile Learning Coach for Burlington Public Schools; She leads the globally recognized student run Help Desk program, and is the Massachusetts Google Educator Group Leader, and co-moderates the official #digcit chat. Timmy Sullivan, BHS Help Desk Junior, contributor Teachers with Apps. Cat Hoyt. BHS Help Desk Senior, Co-modertor #techteam. Manas Purohit. BHS Help Desk Senior, Co-creator of Banana Boom, purohitmanas.blogspot.com. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media