Student Tech Teams: Inside an Authentic Learning Experience
Susan M. Bearden withJenn Scheffer
We talk with a group of students and their teacher about how their work on a school help desk is creating some exceptional learning experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
March 16, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Jenn Scheffer is the Instructional Technology Specialist and Mobile Learning Coach for Burlington Public Schools; She leads the globally recognized student run Help Desk program, and is the Massachusetts Google Educator Group Leader, and co-moderates the official #digcit chat. Timmy Sullivan, BHS Help Desk Junior, contributor Teachers with Apps. Cat Hoyt. BHS Help Desk Senior, Co-modertor #techteam. Manas Purohit. BHS Help Desk Senior, Co-creator of Banana Boom, purohitmanas.blogspot.com. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media