Student Tech Teams: Inside an Authentic Learning Experience
Susan M. Bearden withJenn Scheffer
We talk with a group of students and their teacher about how their work on a school help desk is creating some exceptional learning experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
March 16, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Jenn Scheffer is the Instructional Technology Specialist and Mobile Learning Coach for Burlington Public Schools; She leads the globally recognized student run Help Desk program, and is the Massachusetts Google Educator Group Leader, and co-moderates the official #digcit chat. Timmy Sullivan, BHS Help Desk Junior, contributor Teachers with Apps. Cat Hoyt. BHS Help Desk Senior, Co-modertor #techteam. Manas Purohit. BHS Help Desk Senior, Co-creator of Banana Boom, purohitmanas.blogspot.com. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media