Students and Teachers Experimenting With Creating Apps
Vicki Davis withMarsha Harris and Kennedy
In this segment we talk with a student and teacher who learned side by side how to create apps.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.5K 0
August 11, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Kennedy is a rising 6th-grader at Trinity School. She is a well-rounded student who is excited about learning! Kennedy loves exploring robotics, science, music, and foreign languages. Marsha Harris currently serves as Director of Curriculum at Trinity School in Atlanta, GA. She was the former lead instructional technology specialist.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media