Students and Teachers Experimenting With Creating Apps
Vicki Davis withMarsha Harris and Kennedy
In this segment we talk with a student and teacher who learned side by side how to create apps.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.5K 0
August 11, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Kennedy is a rising 6th-grader at Trinity School. She is a well-rounded student who is excited about learning! Kennedy loves exploring robotics, science, music, and foreign languages. Marsha Harris currently serves as Director of Curriculum at Trinity School in Atlanta, GA. She was the former lead instructional technology specialist.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media