Students and Teachers Experimenting With Creating Apps
Vicki Davis withMarsha Harris and Kennedy
In this segment we talk with a student and teacher who learned side by side how to create apps.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.5K 0
August 11, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Kennedy is a rising 6th-grader at Trinity School. She is a well-rounded student who is excited about learning! Kennedy loves exploring robotics, science, music, and foreign languages. Marsha Harris currently serves as Director of Curriculum at Trinity School in Atlanta, GA. She was the former lead instructional technology specialist.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media