Substituting Portfolios for Grades: Meaningful Assessment?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair andLeanna Prater
Can portfolios provide a viable measurement of student learning? How can they displace or support traditional grades?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
March 24, 2016 EdChat Radio
Leanna Prater, M.A. Ed., is a District Technology Resource teacher for Fayette County Public Schools, Lexington, KY. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators and NYSCATE.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media