Substituting Portfolios for Grades: Meaningful Assessment?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair andLeanna Prater
Can portfolios provide a viable measurement of student learning? How can they displace or support traditional grades?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
March 24, 2016 EdChat Radio
Leanna Prater, M.A. Ed., is a District Technology Resource teacher for Fayette County Public Schools, Lexington, KY. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators and NYSCATE.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media