Succeeding with IEPs: Solving 5 Implementation Challenges
Vicki Caruana and Jusmar Maness
In this episode, we take a look at IEPs and the biggest challenges involved in implementing them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 11.7K 0
April 20, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Vicki Caruana is a professor of education at Mount Saint Mary College in New York. She prepares teacher candidates in a dual certification in special education for both the elementary and secondary programs. Caruana is the author of Success with IEPs: Solving Five Common Implementation Challenges in the Classroom. Jusmar Maness, principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, is an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media