Succeeding with IEPs: Solving 5 Implementation Challenges
Vicki Caruana and Jusmar Maness
In this episode, we take a look at IEPs and the biggest challenges involved in implementing them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 11.7K 0
April 20, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Vicki Caruana is a professor of education at Mount Saint Mary College in New York. She prepares teacher candidates in a dual certification in special education for both the elementary and secondary programs. Caruana is the author of Success with IEPs: Solving Five Common Implementation Challenges in the Classroom. Jusmar Maness, principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, is an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media