Succeeding with IEPs: Solving 5 Implementation Challenges
Vicki Caruana and Jusmar Maness
In this episode, we take a look at IEPs and the biggest challenges involved in implementing them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 11.7K 0
April 20, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Vicki Caruana is a professor of education at Mount Saint Mary College in New York. She prepares teacher candidates in a dual certification in special education for both the elementary and secondary programs. Caruana is the author of Success with IEPs: Solving Five Common Implementation Challenges in the Classroom. Jusmar Maness, principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, is an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media