Succeeding with IEPs: Solving 5 Implementation Challenges
Vicki Caruana and Jusmar Maness
In this episode, we take a look at IEPs and the biggest challenges involved in implementing them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 11.7K 0
April 20, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Vicki Caruana is a professor of education at Mount Saint Mary College in New York. She prepares teacher candidates in a dual certification in special education for both the elementary and secondary programs. Caruana is the author of Success with IEPs: Solving Five Common Implementation Challenges in the Classroom. Jusmar Maness, principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, is an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media