Successful One-to-One Programs: Do This, Avoid Doing That
Larry Ferlazzo with Heather Staker, Anne Jenks
One-to-one programs where all students have a computer or laptop are increasing. What is required to have a successful 1:1 program in your classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.4K 0
May 12, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Heather Staker is the president of Ready to Blend, a training firm for student-centered learning. She is the co-author of the Amazon bestseller Blended: Using Disruptive Innovation to Improve Schools. Anne Jenks is the principal of a TK - 5 elementary school in Oxnard, California. She is a Leading Edge Certified teacher and the 2015 CUE Site Leader of the Year.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media