Successful One-to-One Programs: Do This, Avoid Doing That
Larry Ferlazzo with Heather Staker, Anne Jenks
One-to-one programs where all students have a computer or laptop are increasing. What is required to have a successful 1:1 program in your classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.4K 0
May 12, 2017 Classroom Q and A
Heather Staker is the president of Ready to Blend, a training firm for student-centered learning. She is the co-author of the Amazon bestseller Blended: Using Disruptive Innovation to Improve Schools. Anne Jenks is the principal of a TK - 5 elementary school in Oxnard, California. She is a Leading Edge Certified teacher and the 2015 CUE Site Leader of the Year.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media