Successful One-to-One Programs: Do This, Avoid Doing That
Larry Ferlazzo with Heather Staker, Anne Jenks
One-to-one programs where all students have a computer or laptop are increasing. What is required to have a successful 1:1 program in your classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.4K 0
May 12, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Heather Staker is the president of Ready to Blend, a training firm for student-centered learning. She is the co-author of the Amazon bestseller Blended: Using Disruptive Innovation to Improve Schools. Anne Jenks is the principal of a TK - 5 elementary school in Oxnard, California. She is a Leading Edge Certified teacher and the 2015 CUE Site Leader of the Year.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media