Successful One-to-One Programs: Do This, Avoid Doing That
Larry Ferlazzo with Heather Staker, Anne Jenks
One-to-one programs where all students have a computer or laptop are increasing. What is required to have a successful 1:1 program in your classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.4K 0
May 12, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Heather Staker is the president of Ready to Blend, a training firm for student-centered learning. She is the co-author of the Amazon bestseller Blended: Using Disruptive Innovation to Improve Schools. Anne Jenks is the principal of a TK - 5 elementary school in Oxnard, California. She is a Leading Edge Certified teacher and the 2015 CUE Site Leader of the Year.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media