Successful One-to-One Programs: Do This, Avoid Doing That
Larry Ferlazzo with Heather Staker, Anne Jenks
One-to-one programs where all students have a computer or laptop are increasing. What is required to have a successful 1:1 program in your classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.4K 0
May 12, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Heather Staker is the president of Ready to Blend, a training firm for student-centered learning. She is the co-author of the Amazon bestseller Blended: Using Disruptive Innovation to Improve Schools. Anne Jenks is the principal of a TK - 5 elementary school in Oxnard, California. She is a Leading Edge Certified teacher and the 2015 CUE Site Leader of the Year.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media