Summertime: How Best to Spend the Time Off
Rae Pica with Elena Aguilar, Suzie Boss, Vicki Davis
The school year is over and summertime is here. Our guests weigh in on how to make the most of the hiatus.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
June 4, 2013 Educators Channel
Elena Aguilar is an education coach and author of the article, “How to Make Planning for Next Year Fun.” Suzie Boss is author of Edutopia’s Summer Rejuvenation Guide. Vicki Davis is a classroom technology teacher, author of the Cool Cat Teacher blog and the book Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds, and is co-founder of the award-winning Flat Classroom projects. She is also host of Every Classrom Matters on BAM Radio Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media