Summertime: How Best to Spend the Time Off
Rae Pica with Elena Aguilar, Suzie Boss, Vicki Davis
The school year is over and summertime is here. Our guests weigh in on how to make the most of the hiatus.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
June 4, 2013 Educators Channel
Elena Aguilar is an education coach and author of the article, “How to Make Planning for Next Year Fun.” Suzie Boss is author of Edutopia’s Summer Rejuvenation Guide. Vicki Davis is a classroom technology teacher, author of the Cool Cat Teacher blog and the book Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds, and is co-founder of the award-winning Flat Classroom projects. She is also host of Every Classrom Matters on BAM Radio Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media