Summertime: How Best to Spend the Time Off
Rae Pica with Elena Aguilar, Suzie Boss, Vicki Davis
The school year is over and summertime is here. Our guests weigh in on how to make the most of the hiatus.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
June 4, 2013 Educators Channel
Elena Aguilar is an education coach and author of the article, “How to Make Planning for Next Year Fun.” Suzie Boss is author of Edutopia’s Summer Rejuvenation Guide. Vicki Davis is a classroom technology teacher, author of the Cool Cat Teacher blog and the book Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds, and is co-founder of the award-winning Flat Classroom projects. She is also host of Every Classrom Matters on BAM Radio Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media