Supportive Teacher Centered Professional Development
Vicki Davis with Matthew Kraft
Teachers improve at different rates, and thekey driver of the disparity is the school environment. Join us as we discuss the elements of a supportiveschool culture.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 5.6K 0
November 12, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Matthew Kraft is an Assistant Professor of Education and Economics at Brown University. He studies human capital policies in education with a focus on teacher effectiveness and organizational change in K-12 urban public schools.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media