Sweeping New Definitions of Disabilities, What You Need to Know
Holly Elissa Bruno with Linda Carter Batiste, J.D.
|If you haven’t updated your policies and practices regarding Americans with disabilities, you may be exposed. In this segment we review the sweeping expansion of what qualifies as a disability and what every education manager or director needs to know.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 3.1K 0
May 8, 2009 Directors and Administrators Channel
Linda Carter Batiste, J.D., is a Principal Consultant with the Job Accommodation Network (JAN). She has a law degree from West Virginia University and is a member of the Order of the Coif. Linda serves on JAN’s management team and specializes in the Americans with Disabilities Act and accommodations for individuals with mobility impairments, addictions, cancer, and multiple sclerosis.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media