Sweeping New Definitions of Disabilities, What You Need to Know
Holly Elissa Bruno with Linda Carter Batiste, J.D.
|If you haven’t updated your policies and practices regarding Americans with disabilities, you may be exposed. In this segment we review the sweeping expansion of what qualifies as a disability and what every education manager or director needs to know.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 3.1K 0
May 8, 2009 Directors and Administrators Channel
Linda Carter Batiste, J.D., is a Principal Consultant with the Job Accommodation Network (JAN). She has a law degree from West Virginia University and is a member of the Order of the Coif. Linda serves on JAN’s management team and specializes in the Americans with Disabilities Act and accommodations for individuals with mobility impairments, addictions, cancer, and multiple sclerosis.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media