Sweeping New Definitions of Disabilities, What You Need to Know
Holly Elissa Bruno with Linda Carter Batiste, J.D.
|If you haven’t updated your policies and practices regarding Americans with disabilities, you may be exposed. In this segment we review the sweeping expansion of what qualifies as a disability and what every education manager or director needs to know.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 3.1K 0
May 8, 2009 Directors and Administrators Channel
Linda Carter Batiste, J.D., is a Principal Consultant with the Job Accommodation Network (JAN). She has a law degree from West Virginia University and is a member of the Order of the Coif. Linda serves on JAN’s management team and specializes in the Americans with Disabilities Act and accommodations for individuals with mobility impairments, addictions, cancer, and multiple sclerosis.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media