Sweeping New Definitions of Disabilities, What You Need To Know
Holly Elissa Bruno with Linda Carter Batiste, J.D.
|If you haven’t updated your policies and practices regarding Americans with disabilities you may be exposed. In this segment we review the sweeping expansion of what qualifies as a disability and what every education manager or director needs to know.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 1.8K 0
May 8, 2009 Leadership Strategies
Linda Carter Batiste, J.D., is a Principal Consultant with the Job Accommodation Network (JAN). She has a law degree from West Virginia University and is a member of the Order of the Coif. Linda serves on JAN’s management team and specializes in the Americans with Disabilities Act and accommodations for individuals with mobility impairments, addictions, cancer, and multiple sclerosis.
More from Holly Elissa Bruno
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media