Take Learning Outside!
Rae Pica with Dr. Ruth Wilson and Heidi Veal.
Join us as we offer five good reasons to turn off the computer, tune out the virtual world, and take your students outdoors.
Share 2.2K 0
May 24, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Ruth Wilson is an author and educational consultant with a special interest in connecting children with nature. She currently works with the Children and Nature Network as the curator of their Research Library. Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed., with over 20 years experience in the field of early childhood education as a teacher, director, curriculum writer, and music director.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media