Take This Game and Shove It!
Rae Pica with Mark Hyman
There are sports camps for kids at 18 months and golf training videos for toddlers. As ambitious and competitive parents push their kids to play and win, more children are burning out, dropping out, and becoming turned off to competitive sports. Mark Hyman is a long-time sports journalist who says parents are pushing kids to play until it hurts.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media