Take This Game and Shove It!
Rae Pica with Mark Hyman
There are sports camps for kids at 18 months and golf training videos for toddlers. As ambitious and competitive parents push their kids to play and win, more children are burning out, dropping out, and becoming turned off to competitive sports. Mark Hyman is a long-time sports journalist who says parents are pushing kids to play until it hurts.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media