Taking Risks with Technology and Project-Based Learning to Engage Students
David Fisher with Hall Davidson
In this episode we speak with Discovery Education’s mad scientist and Director of Global Learning Initiatives, who talks with us about creative project-based learning with digital tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 6, 2013 Project-Based Learning
Hall Davidson is the Director of Global Learning Initiatives, Discovery Education. Hall has over 30 years of educational experiencem including teaching in middle and high school classrooms, educational staff development, media integration, and content creation. Hall produced Emmy-nominated television programs for K-12 in math, technology, and science.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media