Taking Risks with Technology and Project-Based Learning to Engage Students
David Fisher with Hall Davidson
In this episode we speak with Discovery Education’s mad scientist and Director of Global Learning Initiatives, who talks with us about creative project-based learning with digital tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 6, 2013 Project-Based Learning
Hall Davidson is the Director of Global Learning Initiatives, Discovery Education. Hall has over 30 years of educational experiencem including teaching in middle and high school classrooms, educational staff development, media integration, and content creation. Hall produced Emmy-nominated television programs for K-12 in math, technology, and science.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media