Taking Risks With Technology and Project-Based Learning to Engage Students
David Fisher with Hall Davidson
In this episode we speak with Discovery Education’s mad scientist, and Director of Global Learning Initiatives; he talks with us about creative project-based learning with digital tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
April 6, 2013 Blended Learning
Hall Davidson is the Director of Global Learning Initiatives, Discovery Education. Hall has over 30 years of educational experiencem including teaching in middle and high school classrooms, educational staff development, media integration, and content creation. Hall produced Emmy-nominated television programs for K-12 in math, technology, and science.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media