Taking Risks With Technology and Project-Based Learning to Engage Students
David Fisher with Hall Davidson
In this episode we speak with Discovery Education’s mad scientist, and Director of Global Learning Initiatives; he talks with us about creative project-based learning with digital tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
April 6, 2013 Blended Learning
Hall Davidson is the Director of Global Learning Initiatives, Discovery Education. Hall has over 30 years of educational experiencem including teaching in middle and high school classrooms, educational staff development, media integration, and content creation. Hall produced Emmy-nominated television programs for K-12 in math, technology, and science.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media